Monday, April 3, 2017

A day in Teehra

I make my rounds, ensuring things are in in order.

First, I encounter a slave (Phoebe, our En) who is busy preparing to train our kajirae.


As you can see, we attract high quality kajirae to our home.


They are so valuable, I always worry about raiders.  But out walls are high enough, and our guards are skilled enough were we conduct our trades in relative peace - thanks to the strength of arms of our warriors.


These men watch the dock for both trouble and riches arriving at our shore.

But at the days end, we relax at last with a serve at Inn or Tavern - drenched by the music of our traveling performer.


Let the echos of his notes fill your dreams after a typical day at Teehra.



Perhaps it says something I have known the people in these sketches for several years each - or at least ten combined.  See smell profit and opportunity in the next ten. Will you wield blade, string, coin, leather, herb, or ink?

No comments:

Post a Comment