Sunday, January 8, 2017

People of Teehra


The Tahari is a nexus of trade routes and many cross our sands.  That may make it difficult to remember those of each caste, who is head of caste, ladies, Kajirae, and also, very importantly - the fine Beasts of Teehra.  Without them, we would never make it across the expanse of desert, nor defend out city in a blazing charge.

Keeping such a list is an onerous task.  I have crafted another board where those who frequent our city may touch the color of their caste to let us know who spends time and coin in the city.   We can take such a census once per week, then store the device for use the next week. That will leave more space for display of our wares - rugs, kanda, kajire, exotic perfumes, and highly trained steeds.



I took ink to wood and began sketching a board to remember my many friends and comrades in Teehra.  I am missing many, but we have begun.

~ Koardan of Teehra ~

No comments:

Post a Comment